ADDING A MAILACCOUNT IN MICROSOFT OUTLOOK 2002 (OUTLOOK XP)
1. On the Tools menu, click E-mail Accounts.
2. Select Add a new e-mail account, and then click Next.
3. Select the e-mail server used for your account, and then click Next.
4. In the appropriate boxes, type the information given to you by your Internet service provider (ISP) or administrator.
5. Click Test Account Settings to verify that your account is working. If there is missing or incorrect information, such as your password, you will be prompted to supply or correct it. Be sure your computer is connected to the Internet.
6. If you want to configure additional settings, such as how you want your computer to connect to your e-mail server, click More Settings. Otherwise, click Next.
7. Click Finish.