ADDING A MAILACCOUNT IN MICROSOFT OUTLOOK EXPRESS
To add an e-mail account you will need the following information from your Internet service provider (ISP) or local area network (LAN) administrator:
•For e-mail accounts, you'll need to know the type of e-mail server you use (POP3, IMAP, or HTTP), your account name and password, the name of the incoming e-mail server and, for POP3 and IMAP, the name of an outgoing e-mail server.
• For a newsgroup account, you'll need to know the name of the news server you want to connect to and, if required, your account name and password.
1. On the Tools menu, click Accounts.
2. In the Internet Accounts dialog box, click Add and Mail.
3. As Display Name you can type whatever you like, this is used as a recognition of your account.
4. As Email adress you’ll have to fill in you mailadress which you want to use (email@example.com)
5. In the E-mail server names dialag box, fill in the POP3 server of your account. At our server this will be www.yourdomain.com (where ‘yourdomain’ the name of your own domain name means). The SMTP server is the outgoing mailserver of your ISP, normally smtp.your_isp.com.
6. The next box is used to identify yourself at our mailserver. Fill in your Account name and Password as you received from us.
7. Click Finish and your mailaccount is ready to use.